Where in the world did 2017 go ?!? I would say the first few months were relatively slow-spaced but really picked up pace half-way in! Anyways, who else is ready for the whole new year, new me she-bang? Pretty much like any other holiday, I always get excited because who doesn’t like an excuse to celebrate and have fun? I’ve never been SUPER HUGE on wearing the typical new years sequins head to toe, bling bling see you from miles away type of outfit. BUT, I do believe in small subtle tweaks and changes that puts a twist to your outfit. All outfits were stylized by yours truly.
5. Hints of Gold can always do the trick of dressing up!
4. Choosing certain fabrics. Can you ever really be underdressed with lace/embroidery/faux fur?
3. Wear ONE sequin piece, and everything else simple. Keeping it chic!
2. Go monochromatic or stick with the same tones ( cool or warm tones, either or!)
1. Combine some of options from above (sequins, gold, etc etc!)
What do you like to wear on New Years Eve?